Friday, May 18, 2007

carateaching

I found this picture today while trying to figure out our school's website:

I'm not sure what the deal is with the "quote" in the accompanying article. No one at my school could possibly have written it...so I suppose either I did and don't remember (this is possible--my coteacher has approached me with random demands like "Write your dream. 2 lines," or "Write your think the vice principal, 3 sentences," on various occasions. I have to come up with something random on the spot, and since no one can--or cares to--really read what I've written, I don't worry about it enough to remember anything), or she just stole it from somewhere on the internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't read the accompanying article. can it be fixed?

Anonymous said...

Yes, would love to see the article.